Rasmus Wendelbo Nielsen in Ecotrakers december 2000









Briefly, my name is Rasmus Wendelbo Nielsen. But people I have met through this travel might know me as Nelson, Ras, Erasmo, Rastafari or something even different.
Anyways I come from Denmark, born in 1974 and is presently 26 years old.

I have spend most of my life in school, most recently at university. I recieved a Masters Degree in molecular biology with speciality in protein chemistry in December 2000. So if any of your friends need a protein chemist you know who to call.

At the moment I do not have a permanent residence. But I will be back in Copenhagen, Denmark, on the 11th of august 2001 and then you can contact me on ph. 26-7-1964-9. Or you can always use the mail, safariras@hotmail.com.
Where
In Equador yes, but this page contains info about travels to some of the minor communties, Manglaralto at the coast and Guamote and Sisid in the Andes.
The stays were each for about one week and a part of a volunteerwork program under the Ecotrackers Foundation.


Why

I find it interesting to get of the beaten track and visit the small communities, talk to the local people. This is fairly easy when staying with a family on the same conditions as them.
Though, it also requires some spanish skills, which I wish was better for my part. But just speaking a bit of the lingua, makes things so much more interesting.


If you have comments or want further info, please sent me a mail..
safariras@hotmail.com

More...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ingrid Cosma from Rumenia and UK with the Tzachials